Tuesday, January 21, 2014

photo essay


 I have watched a person's story about how he takes pictures of his life everyday in speech class. I also thought it would be cool to try, so i took some pictures of my life in GLPS.

I've been missing this shirt for a week. It was my favorite shirt, so I was unhappy. One day I was cleaning my closet, and something urged me to open my roommate's closet. And boom, once I opened the closet there was my shirt. I think I was very lucky, and my roommate is so dumb, because he didn't even know he had taken my shirt.



I inserted a coin to a vending machine, and it ate my coin. I got frustrated, and turned the lever for 20 times to get my coin back, but it didn't work. So I kicked the vending machine, and a coin came out with a drink. Which is 500 won profit to me.


I tried to photo copy my book for presentation class, so I went to the library. I had to copy 18 pages, and once I copied 2 pages, the machine was out of paper. So I went to get more papers, and once I put the papers in, the machine stopped working. So I called a PA to fix it, and it took like 20 minutes to fix the machine. And once the machine got fixed, a girl came to copy her stuff, even though I was first. When the girl was done, It was time for the library to close.
I was playing soccer after lunch time, and I discovered that my foot hurts. I didn't really mind, and I kept playing. After playing soccer, I found out it hurts a lot, and I couldn't walk.So I walked to my dorm like a cripple, and once I took my socks off, I saw my skin got ripped. It looked terrible, so I put a bandage.
I was having a nice sleep, and all of sudden I heard a noisy sound and woke up. At first, I didn't know where the sound was coming from, so I tried to figure out what the noise is. And I remembered that my roommate made an alarm for 5 am, so I waited for the alarm to stop. But it kept ringing. I got really mad. I went up to my roommate's bed, and barely stopped myself punching my roommate and throwing the alarm clock. I shut it down, and went back to sleep.

It was fun to do this activity, and I think it helped me to remember what I did in GLPS and what I did with my friends.


6 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is really popular! I was surprised that 5 people already commented on your posting even before I read it. When I read your photo essays, I could get to know more about you and your GLPS life. Thank you for sharing interesting personal experiences with others! :p

    ReplyDelete